The roundtable – The conference design
Here, you will design your perfect CELU 2015. A facilitator will:
- Explain the ground rules
- Describe how the roundtable works
- Explain the full process and the output expected
- Run the roundtable
- You have the freedom to talk about the way you see things, rather than the way others want you to see.
- You have the freedom to ask about anything puzzling.
- You have the freedom to talk about whatever is coming up for you, especially your own reactions.
- You have the freedom to say that you don’t really feel you have one or more of the preceding three freedoms.
- You have the freedom to add your group ground rules.
New ground rules must be defined based in:
- “While you are here, you have the right and opportunity to be heard.”
- “Your individual needs and desires are important here.”
- “You will help to determine what happens at this conference.”
- “At this conference, you can create, together with others, opportunities to learn and to share.”
- “What happens here will be kept confidential. You can feel safe here.”
The output from the roundtable
And yes, at the end of this session we will get our program to enjoy the full day with things we really care.
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Location: Main Room
Date: September 26, 2015
Time: 08:45 - 10:00